Join the Cyberwolves Folding@Home Team!
1. Go to the Folding@Home web site and download the client. Most of us use the console version of the client since it is the least intrusive to the daily use of the computer and runs with the least problems. If you are into pretty pictures you can download the graphical version.
2. Visit the user stats page and search for a
username you want to use. If the name you
3. Create a folder on your computer you want to run the program in and download the client to that folder. Execute it from there and get ready to answer a few questions.
4. The first two questions are the most important.
You will probably want to create a shortcut to the program and even add it to Startup in your Start > Programs > Startup menu so it starts automatically when Windows starts. (Assuming you are using some version of Windows.)
Of course there are many tips and third party
downloads to make the client run faster and
to monitor your progress. You can find out about
all of this by visiting the various folding forums
listed on our links page.
2. An "Always On" computer. (This does not mean the monitor needs to be on.)